Are you looking for the best disinfectant fogger bombs for sterilizing a large area? If yes, you have come to the right place. A fogger is an ideal machine utilized to aerosolize disinfectant liquid into thin particles and release it into the atmosphere. Not to mention, when paired with the best cleaning agent, it can work as the best disinfectant fogger bomb for killing all the germs and viruses present in that area.
The best thing about these fogger machines is that they are specially used for disinfecting large spaces as they can easily cover a big room when exposed to the air. Therefore, it will help you kill micro-insects and viruses. Not to mention, there are many uses and applications of a fogger.
One of them is cleaning a larger space where many people congregate or work together, such as Gyms, churches, schools, warehouses, apartments, and buildings. Therefore, they are also included in the PPE kit when it comes to disinfecting a particular area.
That’s why choosing the best disinfectant bomb can really be a daunting task, as many brands are producing effective fogger bombs equipped with disinfectants.
To cater to your needs, we have compiled a list of the top best disinfectant bombs available in the market. You can choose any of them according to your requirements to protect yourself and your loved ones from harmful chemicals.
|Image||Product Name||Editor’s Rating||Price|
|Big D 337 Pheno D + Disinfectant & Deodorant No Fogger||5 Out Of 5||Check Price In Amazon|
|Petratools Electric Disinfecting Fogger Machine||5 Out Of 5||Check Price In Amazon|
|Renown Air Sanitizing Fogger||4.5 Out Of 5||Check Price In Amazon|
|SuperHandy Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer||5 Out Of 5||Check Price In Amazon|
|Super handy Fogger Machine Disinfectant Corded Backpack||5 Out Of 5||Check Price In Amazon|
1. Big D 337 Pheno D + Disinfectant & Deodorant No Fogger
EPA has approved big D for hospital antimicrobial agents and a deodorizer that can be used on knobs, furniture, urinals, toilets, seats, shower stalls, partitions, railings, benches, handles, bathtubs, and other nonporous surfaces. Not to mention, the PHENO D fogger is efficient in killing harmful bacteria, mildew, mold, and fungi while it keeps the place deodorized with its citrus fragrance.
Hence, this fogger can is suitable for killing viruses in smaller spaces while allowing you to penetrate through tight space and prevent every harmful pathogens or virus carrier from getting into your house or any other space. Remember, the product is not sold individually.
You will get a pack of 12 Fogger cans and each with 16.5 fluid volume. The best thing about this fogger can is that you can use it for both contact or fogger spray. The fragrance of juicy, fruity orange can easily cover the odors and assist you in breathing clean air. You should remember to keep your kids and pets away from these fogger cans as they can be really dangerous.
- Sold in a pack of 12 fogger cans.
- Perfect for residential, medical, commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
- EPA approved as an efficient cleaning agent.
- Suitable for both uses: a contact spray and a fogger.
- Convenient to use, store and transport.
- Budget-friendly solution for killing germs.
- Features an amusing citrus scent.
- It may not be as effective as other foggers.
2. Petratools Electric Disinfecting Fogger Machine Backpack Sprayer
PetraTools has become the best disinfectant product manufacturer that has been able to engineer optimal coverage technology with minimal disinfectant consumption. Not to mention, their in-house petromax technology ensures to save at least 70% of your total chemicals while covering the maximum area.
Over the past three years, they have been developing a high-end nozzle design that allows you to spray with ultra-low volume ranging between 20-50 microns. Not only will this save a lot of solution, but it will also ionize the particles which are attracted to the surface.
That means they can easily settle down fast and eliminate most of the germs and viruses. With their fast-developing technology, you can cover at least 38,000 sq ft area using a single tank when compared to other traditional foggers. In addition, they have used an ergonomic handle design that comes integrated with an adjustable disbursement switch for getting your work done in the minimum possible time.
It also features a wide-mouth lid, which makes it easier for you to pour the disinfectant solution and mix it up effectively. If you are thinking about covering an ample space, then go no further than this disinfectant fogger. You will also get a professional cleaning solution that works great for eradicating germs and viruses effectively.
Apart from this, it comes with perfectly designed shoulder straps that allow you to hop this disinfectant on your back without any hassle. Plus, you don’t have to carry it in your hands as the tanker comes with a capacity of 4 gallons, making it challenging for you to carry it for a longer duration.
- Integrated with ULV spray technology that releases 20-50 microns.
- Petromax technology ensures optimal solution consumption.
- Suitable for covering at least 38,000 sq ft area.
- Uses a unique handle design for adjustable liquid flow.
- The nozzle can cover up to 15-20 feet.
- Incorporated with a wide opening for convenient solution pouring.
- Powered by a 1200W motor that works on 110VAC power.
- Comes with a professional cleaning agent.
- Suitable for disinfecting large areas.
- Covers more distance with a single spray.
- Features an on/off switch for optimal use.
- Ultra-low volume ensures minimal usage of the chemical.
- It comes with a short electric cord that limits your operating area.
3. Renown Air Sanitizing Fogger
Renown is one of the best disinfectant producing companies, which has been known for its top leading air sanitizing fogger can. This fogger can release disinfectant solutions that work fast and clean the space within three minutes, allowing the occupants to come back in 15 minutes while others might take an hour or two to do.
Nothing can beat the single-shot treatment that can easily cover at least 6000 sq ft area, enabling you to cover more space with a single can. However, these fogger sprays are only available in a pack of 12 per case at a reasonable price. The company prides itself on developing and manufacturing its high-quality disinfectant products in the US.
The best thing about this fogger can is that it contains low VOC content, which is less than 30% of the total content. Therefore, it will effectively help in removing bacteria from the air.
- Effective and fast-reacting disinfectant solution.
- It can cover at least 6000 cubic feet of space.
- Made in the United States.
- Available in a pack of 12.
- Integrated with ultra-dry hydro-alcoholic formula.
- Efficient in killing germs and bacterias.
- React fast and finish the process within 15 minutes.
- Budget-friendly solution for disinfecting small spaces.
- Cleans the air.
- A single can is available in the pack instead of 12.
4. SuperHandy Advanced Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer ULV Fogger Machine Cordless
SurperHandy is the top leading American brand known for its disinfectant fogger products to help you sanitize a large or small space with more ease and handy. Unlike other fogger machines, SuperHandy produces cordless products that allow you to deliver more disinfectant in tight spaces without worrying about the cord.
Not to mention, there one tank can cover up to 15,000 sq ft, which saves you a lot of money as well as a disinfectant solution while killing and reducing the number of germs in a particular area. The best thing about this SuperHandy electro-static sprayer is that it can be used for multi-purposes like pest control, sanitization, deodorization, and irrigation.
This handheld electrostatic fogger comes with an ergonomically designed spray nozzle to assist your cover more space from a distance. That means you can spray on a contaminated place from 16 ft away to ensure utmost safety. Recent studies have shown that fog or mist released from an electrostatic machine can charge the ions, which makes it more attracted to the surface, helping you disinfect an ample space with minimal exposure.
Thus, it makes it ideal for dealing with vector and pathogens carriers. Suitable for sanitizing large areas like livestock facilities, Gyms, public parks, airports, hospitals, hotels, etc.
- Integrated with advanced tech from electrostatic sprayers and ULV foggers.
- Releases ultra minute positively charged disinfectant for better coverage.
- Comes with a 20V li-ion battery.
- Equipped with fast diffusion technology ideal for killing harmful viruses.
- Suitable for large spaces.
- Ergonomically designed nozzles ensure optimal coverage.
- Versatile uses include sanitization, pest control, deodorize, and irrigation.
- More efficient while delivering disinfecting solutions.
- Cover more distance in less time.
- Lightweight design and portable.
- Multi-purpose use for various requirements.
- Easy to use.
- Saves a lot of disinfectant solutions.
- It can be expensive for some people.
5. SuperHandy Fogger Machine Disinfectant Corded Backpack Mist Duster ULV Sprayer
If you are looking for a budget-friendly and efficient solution for keeping you and your loved ones safe from harmful viruses and pathogens, then go no further than the SuperHandy fogger corded machine. This multi-function backpack fogger is made from a durable material, which is specially engineered to last forever.
All you have to do is hop this on your back and get ready to use it for killing micro-viruses and pathogens. However, remember to wear a PPE kit and consider other safety measures to protect yourself from these tiny disinfectant particles from getting inside your body. With a size of 0.50 microns, you can easily cover over 28,000 sq ft using a 3-gallon tank.
Not to mention, it comes integrated with adjustable disbursement, which allows you to save up to 70% of your chemical and get effective results with optimal performance. The ergonomically and padded design of shoulder straps allow you to comfortably hop this backpack on your back for a longer duration.
It also came with lumbar belts for enhanced stability, and cushioned air mesh ensures maximum airflow. It features a high-performing aerosol distribution system, which allows you to cover the maximum area in minimal time. Not to mention, the aeronal system is equipped with a 110VAC electric motor for optimal spraying capacity.
- An ergonomically designed nozzle that can spread over 20ft.
- Comes with an in-built 110VAC electric motor for optimal performance.
- Suitable for multiple uses like gardening, pest control, etc.
- Powered through 120 VAC corded.
- Covers at least 28000 sq ft per tank.
- Integrated with adjustable disbursement.
- Comfortable backpack design makes it easy to carry.
- Maximum flow of 750ml per minute.
- Made with durable and sturdy material.
- Ultra-low volume particle size for optimal consumption.
- It can be used for multiple purposes.
- Best suited for large areas.
- Engineered shoulder straps for superior comfort.
- Lightweight and highly portable.
- Easy to use, store and transport.
- It is a corded disinfectant fogger, which can limit your working space.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Are you allowed to use disinfectant in foggers?
Unless the disinfectant is not specially labeled, it is made for electrostatic spraying, wide-area, fumigation, or fogging. EPA recommends you avoid using these methods use disinfectants as they may show some detrimental effects on human bodies.
- How long would it take to cover the entire room with fog?
Well, how much time it will take to cover the room depends upon its area. Usually, it is recorded that a disinfectant fogger will take around 4-5 minutes to finish the job.
- Is it effective to use hydrogen peroxide in a fogger?
Although there are tons of local systems that allow using hydrogen peroxide as gas or fog, which might differ in safety, compatibility, and especially antimicrobial efficiency. However, you can use hydrogen peroxide in your fogger but remember these are available in their liquid form, and you are required to clean the chemical before applying.
- Is fogging dangerous for people?
Since the amount of disinfectant is so tiny in the fog, which is only harmful to insects like mosquitoes. That means it is rare to see any adverse health effects on humans, even those who are exposed to the fog occasionally.
- How long would a fogger remain effective?
To ensure the utmost safety for your kids and pets, you should leave the place where the fogger has been placed and close the doors. Every fogger will indicate their efficiency of releasing the fog on their label. Usually, most foggers last for 2-4 hours to ensure it’s effectiveness.