Wall mount PCs have grabbed the attention of most gamers and PC enthusiasts as it allows you to showcase your creativity while saving a lot of space. The best wall mount PC case looks more aesthetic than keeping your CPU under the desk where it collects dust.
However, creating your own PC cases can be challenging, which is not recommended for naive gamers. The best thing about these wall-mounted PC cases is a model available for every PC out there, allowing you to mount up your PC on the wall. Even though they are good for saving a lot of space, mounting your PC on the wall helps better operate the cooling system.
So, when looking for the best wall mount PC case, it can be really tough for you to pick up the right one that aligns with your needs. To help you out, we have curated a list of the top best wall mount PC cases that you can use to reflect your creativity while leveling up your gameplay through new upgrades and technology attached to your PC.
1. Best Wall Mount PC Case- Thermaltake Core P3
Thermaltake Core P3 comes integrated with an aesthetic design that allows you to rebuild your PC without much of a hassle. It is specially designed to handle all sorts of upgrades and attachments to help you improve the functionality of your PC without compromising the design.
Not to mention, it comes with a thick premium glass panel that allows you to have a clear view of the PC components. With its dynamic design, you can easily mount this PC case horizontally and vertically and also features removable legs if you want to keep them on the ground for some time.
This case also includes a secure mounting bracket to ensure the PC is attached properly without worrying about detachment. You should know that it is a mid-tower PC case specially designed to handle high-tech computers. An open-air design ensures that there will be no overheating situation during heavy gaming and keeping your system cool with proper ventilation.
- Integrated with eight expansion slots for upgrades attachment.
- The flexibility of installing motherboard vertical as well as horizontal situations.
- It features space for Video graphic cards measuring upto 450mm.
- Comes with two hidden drive bays: 2.5” or 3.5” and two storage bays 2.5” or 3.5”.
- For a better cooling system, you can attach a 420mm radiator or three 140mm fans.
- Have a 5mm thick tempered glass.
- Versatile placement layouts include horizontal, vertical, and wall mounts.
- It weighs around 27 lbs.
- The dimension of this model is 7.3 x 21.6 x 21.3 inches.
- Compatible with Mini ITX, ATX, micro ATX motherboard.
- Features a dynamic design.
- Easy to mount and rebuild your PC.
- Comes along with a cooling water system.
- Offer sturdy hardware support.
- Sometimes it can be challenging to assemble your PC.
2. Smart & Smallest PC Case- Fractal Design Node 202 Black
This wall mount PC case is the most affordable case available in the market with better functionality. With its compact design, it can easily be in any space or room without any hassle. Even though it features a small footprint, it can easily handle a pc that weighs around 10.2 lbs.
So, if you are looking for a PC case for your small room like a study room or bedroom, fractal design nodes have got your back. Not to mention, the company has used durable stainless steel for a sturdy construction. The best thing about Fractal design is that they pride themselves on developing an excellent reputation among the customers due to its unique build quality, design, aesthetics, etc.
So, if you want your case to deliver sturdy performance, then you need to keep up with the maintenance to keep it clean and operational. You would be amazed to know about the versatility of this wall mount PC case as you can set up your PC system vertically as well as horizontally.
It is also compatible with a Mini-ITX motherboard, 310mm graphics cards, and SFX power supplies. Once you have strategically placed the air filters, it will keep the entire system cool, even during heavy-duty usage. The company has given it a sleek design with a black finish, which matches almost every decor. No doubt, it is a package of functionality and elegance. That allows you to house any gaming system inside this ergonomically designed case.
- It is compatible with Mini ITX motherboards.
- Sleek design can easily fit anywhere.
- Integrated with a specially designed airflow system.
- The dimension of this model is 13.07 x 14.84 x 3.46 inches.
- It weighs around 3500 grams.
- This mini-tower design comes with two USB ports.
- Feature space for 310mm graphics cards.
- Lightweight design and easily portable to different places.
- Solid and blazing construction.
- Elegant and sleek finish.
- Comes with small footprints for easy adjustment.
- Perfect for both horizontal and vertical orientation.
- Budget-friendly pc case model.
- Not suitable for large pc components.
3. Best Premium Wall Mountable PC Case-Thermaltake Core P7
Thermaltake is another great invention for elite gamers who are engaging in using multiple graphic power for a smooth gaming experience. The Core P7 is highly compatible with the EATX motherboard. You would be amazed to see the blazing design used by the company to deliver more functionality to align with your gaming purposes.
You should know that Thermaltake Core P7 is a perfect pc case for every gamer, whether naive or expert. Not to mention, it comes integrated with a premium-quality cooling system to offer a smooth gaming experience to all players. With an easy mounting feature, you can also easily upgrade your pc according to your requirements. It supports having nine 140mm fans or twelve 120mm cooling fans for an efficient cooling system.
Hence, it helps in avoiding the chances of overclocking and, in some cases overheating. The best thing about this pc case model is that it comes with every mount equipment necessary for mounting hardware. When mounted, it gives out an incredible look that enhances your decor and provides you with a clear view of PC components.
- It is compatible with E-ATX motherboards.
- Incorporates eight expansion slots to convenient GPU installation.
- Comes with an accommodation capacity of 570mm graphics cards.
- Convenient for installing either six or seven 3.5” drive bays.
- Either use nine 140mm or twelve 120mm cooling fans.
- A place for attaching three 480mm radiators.
- Have a 5mm thick tempered glass window.
- Features a 3-way placement layout.
- Showcase your creativity with PSU orientation and versatile GPU.
- It weighs around 21 lbs.
- The dimension of this PC case is 53.1 x 24.7 x 13.1 inches.
- It is a full-tower wall mount PC case.
- Backed up by a 3-year warranty.
- Convenient while installing.
- Quite spacious for additional attachments.
- Premium quality build.
- Features a dynamic design.
- Quite expensive for some people.
- Covers a lot of space.
How To Wall Mount PC
Once you have bought your desired wall mount pc cases, now it’s time for you to mount them on the wall. Before that, you should get over installing PC components and motherboard to get it ready before mounting. Also, remember to gather essential equipment required for mounting the hardware like drill, pencil, stud finder, level, and PC case. Once you are ready with all the equipment, you need to follow some steps to mount your PC.
- First, you need to choose a spot where you can mount your PC case and ensure that there are no wires behind the surface to avoid causing damage to the cables.
- Now use the stud finder for locating the wooden studs embedded inside the walls. After that place, the mounting plate where you think would be best and mark the holes with a pencil.
- It’s time for piercing some holes inside the wall using the drill with the exact screw size and ensuring that every hole is aligned in a straight line. To do that, you can use a leveler to ensure mounting brackets are parallel to each other.
- After that, you need to screw the mounting case and ensure it won’t move from its place. Now you have securely mounted the base of the PC case using brackets.
- Finally, take your PC, mount it over the brackets, and take the help of someone if required before PC slipping from your hands can really damage the internal parts.
That’s all. Now you have more space on your desk while your mounted PC looks unique and elegant.
What To Look For When Buying The Best Wall-Mounted PC Case?
Every wall-mounted PC case features a blazing difference from one manufacturer to another. That’s what makes it challenging for you as you have to compare every feature, size, dimension, etc., to see whether it fits your requirements or not to find the best one out there.
However, you should know that an ideal PC case should meet all your requirements and preferences while allowing you to customize a PC setup that reflects your thoughts and ideas. To help you out, here is a list of essential factors to consider before making a potential purchase.
Usually, wall mount PC cases are available in five shapes, including a full tower, desktop, mid-tower, SFF, and mini-tower. Full tower, mid-tower, and min tower features a vertical case design, while SFF and desktop shapes are available in horizontal design.
Not to mention, some manufacturers even produce wall mount PC cases with a dynamic shape, allowing you to mount your PC according to your preference, whether vertical and horizontal. So, it is better to choose a shape that offers efficiency and more functionality for the PC you are building.
It is the most vital factor that decides whether a PC case fits your purpose or not because it is not compatible with your PC components and motherboard, then it is of no use. Remember, wall mount PC cases are installed with dedicated space for every PC component ranging from the motherboard to graphic cards.
So, it is better to know about every PC component used in your PC and see whether the potential wall mount PC case features a dedicated space for every PC component.
- Power Supply Unit
Another important aspect of every wall mount PC case is that a power supply unit assists in directing electricity/power to other parts and components of your PC. it is recommended to use a case that features a PSU compatible with the PC components and motherboard.
Not to mention, the power supply units are equipped with fans to control the heat produced due to rigorous gaming. Not only will this help in reducing the chances of overheating, but it also keeps your PC running at optimal speed.
It is recommended to purchase a portable wall mount PC case easily unless you are planning to fix it over the wall permanently. So, when you are researching the portability of a PC case, you should also consider weight and convenience.
It will let you know whether you can transfer a particular PC case or not. Therefore, it would be better for you to buy a wall mount PC case lighter than 30 lbs so that you won’t have to worry about carrying weight around.
- Convenient Customization
The primary objective of purchasing a wall mount PC case is to build your preferred computer system. Therefore, it would be great to choose a wall mount PC case that allows you to customize your PC building according to your preference. To do that, you can evaluate the front panel as it will allow you to get an idea of whether a particular model allows customization or not.
Price has the most influential effect on your potential decision, so unless you have sufficient money to invest in premium wall mount PC cases, it is advisable to check the product prices and find out the best deal. You should evaluate the features of different companies’ wall mount PC cases and compare them with each other to find the right product.
Or you can also draft your budget and see how much you are comfortable spending on a PC case. So, it is always advisable to invest in affordable models made of durable material and designed to last longer than other cases. Remember to choose a company that offers better customer support service so that in the time of need, you can contact them to resolve your issue.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is It Good To Use A Wall-Mounted Case For Pcs?
Yes, storing your PC in a wall-mounted PC case would help in better cooling and airflow operation. Not to mention, once you mount your PC on the wall, it will allow you to organize your space and give more room for your feet and on the desk. There is nothing wrong with having more space in your room when you organize everything in one place.
- Can You Mount A Desktop On The Wall?
Yes, you can mount a desktop on the wall by laying the surface of the desktop on the brackets and using small screws to attach both ends to ensure better mounting. Or you can use a small screw placed underside of the brackets straight into the desktop.
Either way, you can easily mount your desktop without any hassle. Even though people often prefer to use the second method because it is much easier to mount a desktop on the wall using the underside of brackets.
- Can You Build A PC Inside A Wall Mount PC Case?
Yes, you can build your PC in a wall mounting PC case as long as you have the right knowledge of what to do and what not to do while assembling your PC inside a case. However, this method has only one problem: building a suitable wall mount PC for your room might take a lot of time.
- Are These Cases Made Of Durable Material?
The product’s durability varies from model to model as there are many manufacturers in the market, making it challenging for you to choose the best one for your needs. However, for the record, almost every wall-mounted PC case is made with durable material that lasts longer.
Not to mention, with minimal obstruction and interference that these PC cases are subjected to, it allows them to prevent general wear and tear.
- Are These Wall-Mounted PC Cases Available In Similar Sizes?
No, Pc cases are available in different sizes. It depends upon the PC model you are using for as some manufacturers produce standard size PC cases while others might produce big PC, case models. Therefore, it is always recommended to search for the perfect size that aligns with the requirement of your available space, especially motherboard and PC components.
Now you know that a wall-mounted PC case can be a great addition to your room as it will assist you to reassemble your PC from scratch and upgrade the PC component as you like. Remember, these inventions make your life even more convenient and productive while helping you reorganize your space more effectively.