Are you looking for the best video doorbell without subscription ? If so, you have visited the right place. Video doorbells are the most evolving home security system that has been popularized over the past few years. It helps people to safeguard their homes from unwanted events and keep themselves protected.
However, since hundreds of companies produce video doorbells, it can be tough for you to choose the best one. To help you out, we have curated a list of the top best video doorbells that you can use without a subscription.
|Image||Product Name||Editor’s Rating||Price|
|Remo+ Remobell S Wifi Video Doorbell Camera||5 Out Of 5||Check Latest Price In Amazon|
|Eufy Wireless Video Doorbell||Premium |
5 Out Of 5
|Check Latest Price In Amazon|
|Nooie Wireless Video Doorbell Camera||5 Out Of 5||Check Latest Price In Amazon|
|Lorex 2k Qhd Wi-Fi Video Doorbell||4.5 Out Of 5||Check Latest Price In Amazon|
1. Remo+ Remobell S Wifi Video Doorbell Camera
The remobell S lets you listen, see and respond to the visitors at your doorsteps with its high-quality full-duplex audio system. The best thing is that you don’t require any lights outside your door as it comes integrated with infrared night vision that streams high-quality videos even in the dark.
It also comes with a 180-degree wide-angle that can also detect motion. People love this video doorbell because it allows you to adjust the angle of motion detection sensors without moving out from your bed.
- It can be shared with five users.
- Supports Amazon Alexa, google assistant, and IFTTT.
- Comes with an HD video streaming camera.
- Adjustable motion sensors.
- Integrated with a night vision.
- Stores recorded videos in local storage.
- Sturdy mounting structure.
- Easy to step up.
- 2-way taking system.
- Videos are only available in fisheye mode.
2. Eufy Wireless Video Doorbell
The eufy wireless video doorbell features a high-quality video camera that supports Wi-Fi connectivity for seamless live streaming with solid construction. Not to mention, this video streaming doorbell alerts you even before the person presses the doorbell as it comes equipped with motion sensors.
The best thing is that it comes integrated with a military-grade AES-256 chip for high-end encryption to protect your videos from being hacked by any interested third party. With this video doorbell, you can even set up three instant responses, which means whenever someone approaches your door, you can respond to them instantly using one of the recorded responses.
- Uses a military-grade AES-256 chip.
- Integrated with motion detectors.
- Comes with a high-quality video camera with 2k resolution.
- Battery-powered camera device.
- Supports Amazon Alexa and Google Voice assistant.
- Allows specified area for motion detection.
- Live stream even when someone doesn’t ring the bell.
- Limited storage and battery life.
3. Nooie Wireless Video Doorbell Camera
Nooie is a new emerging company in the home security industry, and they have embarked on their presence with their latest wireless video doorbell camera. It comes with a chic design that fits in all kinds of decor and features a crystal clear camera for live streams on your connected device.
Another great thing about the Nooie wireless video doorbell camera is that it can connect with your Wi-Fi for a reliable video stream and prevent hackers from accessing any data. Remember all recorded videos are encrypted and uploaded to the cloud files. Not to mention, it is backed up by a one-year limited warranty, and all of these features are available without a subscription.
- Built-in security to prevent unauthorized access.
- Comes with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Integrated with a crystal clear video camera.
- Aesthetically designed doorbell.
- Integrated with anti-theft alerts.
- Variety of ringtone options.
- Easy to install and waterproof design.
- Features a bigger size as compared to other brands.
4. Lorex 2k Qhd Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
This ergonomically designed video doorbell by Lorex features a 2k streaming resolution, but its aesthetic design saves a lot of space as compared to other doorbell devices. With its sporty and glossy finish, it would enhance the appeal of your decor. It also features a blue light around the button, which turns blue when charging and green when completely charged.
Furthermore, the in-built siren would scare off the animals or intruders that are wandering around your home. However, people often get bothered by the fact that it is a wired video doorbell that needs an electricity connection to work. That means you may have to grab an extension cable to ensure it sets the alarm inside your room.
Apart from that, it is the perfect video doorbell that can always come in handy when you don’t want to pay for any subscription. Not to mention, it also comes integrated with a motion detection sensor that would keep you posted when they sense any motion around your house.
- Integrated with 2k streaming resolution.
- Built-in siren for extra protection.
- Ergonomic and slim design.
- Free local storage, no subscription.
- Integrated with motion detection sensor.
- Allow 9 camera feeds on one platform.
- A solid combination of colors even during daylight.
- An extension cable is required for connection.
- Pricey than similar models.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is The Doorbell Worth Your Money Even Without A Subscription?
It depends upon the purpose of buying the doorbell. There are hundreds of doorbells available on the market and don’t require any subscription to operate properly. However, if you want access to premium features like video-sharing, recorded footage, and snapshots, you have to pay for the subscription.
- How Much For A Monthly Subscription For A Doorbell?
Usually, the monthly subscription might vary from one provider to another, but it is often $10. You can also make a single payment for a whole year, which would be only $100.
- What Would You Get Without A Subscription To The Doorbell?
Without the video ring protection subscription, you won’t get recorded videos which are usually started when a person presses the doorbell. That means you have to watch the live telecast before it gets erased. Plus, previous recordings will be erased and will be replaced with new ones. However, you will still get motion and ring alerts directed to your device.
- For How Long Do Doorbell Recordings Are Stored Without Subscribing?
The recorded videos will be stored in the cloud for at least 60 days. However, you can change this number manually.
Conclusion Video doorbells are becoming the new way for keeping your house secured as the home security industry has constantly been evolving and developing to produce an unmatchable security system that people can t