For the past decades, people have been smoking weed under a strict radar, but when consumption of weed has been legalized for both recreational use and medical use. As a result, it has become more common in most states and countries. However, you must know that smoking pot has some undeniable drawbacks, such as different pollutants in weed smoke and tobacco smoke.
These pollutants can affect your indoor air quality and have a negative impact on both the smoker and the person who inhales the smoke. In fact, even if you are not bothered by the smell of weed smoke, you probably don’t want the smell to linger around your house.
Furthermore, most of you know that clearing the pollutants, smoke, and smell of weed can really be a challenging task, not to mention heavy smokers. Luckily, you can suck out every toxin particle with the help of an air purifier. The best thing about air purifiers is that plenty of technologies are available on the market, which can help you improve air quality with different capacities.
Read More Popular Mosquito Repellent Products For Home & Outdoors
But most of you might wonder which one is more effective in removing weed smoke from your house? To answer that, you need to understand how different air purifier technology works towards removing weed smoke and how the composition of marijuana smoke can affect your indoor air.
Best Air Purifier For Weed Smoke Top 10
|Image||Product Name||Editor’s Rating||Price|
|Hamilton Beach TrueAir 04386A Air Purifier||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
5 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
|LEVOIT LV-H132 air Purifier|| ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
5 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
|Germ Guardian AC4825 True HEPA Filter|| ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
5 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
|Coway AP-1512HH Air Purifier|| ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
5 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
|Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier|| ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
5 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
|LEVOIT Air Purifier H13, Core 300|| ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
5 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
|Smart WiFi Air Purifier|| ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
5 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
|Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier|| ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
4.8 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
|RabbitAir MinusA2 HEPA Air Purifier|| ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
4.8 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
|Hathaspace HSP001 Smart True HEPA Air Purifier|| ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
5 Out Of 5
|👉 Check Latest Price|
Now you are well aware of the different types of filters used for purifying the air. So, it’s time for you to explore the available options on the market to cater to your individual needs.
We have created a list of the ten best air purifiers for weed smoke.
① Hamilton Beach TrueAir 04386A Air Purifier
When it comes down to finding the best air purifier under a budgeted price, then you should not go any further than the Hamilton Beach TrueAir 04386A. First, you should know that Hamilton Beach is among the top leading American brands, which has been producing quality products for the past several years. The best thing about this purifier is that it can clean 160 square feet of the area within 30 minutes.
- The company has used a lightweight design along with the flexibility to use it horizontally.
- It comes with four adhesive feet to move it inside the room.
- The filters are easy to clean and replace as all you need to do is remove the front plate.
- It comes with a reverse airflow system, allowing you to use it in any position you want.
- The company has used a permanent HEPA filter due to its lasting ability.
- The air purifier is compatible to deal with pet hair and dander with dust mites and mold spores.
- The company has used a compact design to cover 160 square feet of area.
- It comes with extra and medium quick clean settings for better and faster air cleaning.
- You can even use the clean whisper setting to have quality sleep.
- The company has used 99% true HEPA-grade filters.
- This air purifier is lightweight and easily portable.
- The best thing is that you can use it vertically and horizontally.
- It is best suited for small as well as large rooms.
- You can easily clean the filters.
- It does not come with activated carbon filters.
- The quick clean mode makes some noise.
2. LEVOIT LV-H132 air Purifier
LEVOIT LV-H132 air Purifier is perfect for air conditioning rooms as it is capable of removing pet dander, pollen, dust mites, and other smaller particles and allergen triggers. In addition, you should know that this cleaner is responsible for cleaning 129 square feet of the area every 30 minutes. The best thing about this air purifier is that it produces only a 36 dB noise level, which is ultra-quiet, like sitting in a library. In addition, it comes integrated with an automatic fan speed adjustment function along with a nightlight, allowing you to see even in the darkroom.
- You should know that the LEVOIT LV-H132 air Purifier comes integrated with three filtration layers, including an activated carbon filter, true HEPA filter, and pre-filter.
- It can remove and kill germs up to 99.97 percent and remove smoke, mold spores, smoke, pet hairs, and pollen.
- The company has strong filter layers, which can easily filter even the smallest particles as 0.3 microns.
- The activated carbon filter absorbs toxic gases like carbon monoxide, nitrous gases, and ozone.
- It is suitable for bedrooms and large rooms.
- It is 100% ozone-free as it does not use anion and UVC light to filter the air.
- The company has used high-efficiency fans, which can run two times in an hour.
- You can even alter the fans’ speed according to the situation.
- The CADR rating is relatively lower than other air purifiers available at a similar price range.
- It is a lightweight and highly portable air purifier.
- This cleaner does not produce much noise.
- It comes with customized replacement filters.
- It is highly efficient for larger rooms as it comes with a night light setting.
- You can easily step up the machine at your home.
- It is best for tackling pet dander, smoke, and allergies.
- It is 100% ozone-free.
- It comes integrated with an advanced 3-layer filtration system.
- It does not shut off automatically.
③ Germ Guardian AC4825 True HEPA Filter Air Purifier
Germ Guardian AC4825 is the best air purifier that you can buy in 2021 as it comes equipped with 3-in-1 genuine HEPA filters, capable of killing 99.97 percent of harmful bacteria and germs from a 167 sq. ft area. You should know that its power filter helps in capturing the smallest particles as small as 0.3 microns. That means it can trap pet hair, pet dander, dust mites, dust, pollen, or other allergens.
- It comes integrated with a 3-in-1 filtration system, allowing you to trap the smallest particles as 0.3 microns.
- The activated carbon layer can reduce odors and smoke.
- The integrated UV light helps in killing airborne viruses like staph and influenza.
- It is a lightweight, highly portable air purifier, which weighs only 9.46 lbs.
- The CADR of GermGuardian is Pollen (125), 108 (Smoke), and 118 (Dust).
- It features three fan speed air purifiers verified from AHAM, and you can run it over 4x per hour.
- It makes less noise as compared to other air purifiers.
- It is efficient in capturing allergens & dust.
- It comes with combined features.
- It can reduce harmful germs up to 99.97 percent and odors.
- It comes integrated with genuine HEPA filters.
- This air purifier operates ultra-quiet.
- It is responsible for killing staph, influenza, rhinovirus, and other harmful viruses.
- The third filtration layer is responsible for killing airborne germs and mold.
- It works better than other top-rated air purifiers.
- The fan speed is way better than any other cleaner as it is sufficient for clearing out weed smoke immediately.
- It is AHAM verified and offers better coverage.
- It will make some noise at the highest settings in a tranquil place.
④ Coway AP-1512HH Air Purifier
Coway has become the top leading Korean brand offering life care services over the past 30 years. If you are looking for the best budget air purifiers for removing allergen and dust particles and are capable of cleaning bigger rooms, then Coway AP-1512HH Air Purifier is what you need right now. You would be amazed to know that it can clean at least 361 square feet area within 15 minutes. In addition, you should know that it features a smart sensor and eco mode to ensure minimal power consumption.
- The company has used luxury design and used plastic to ensure an efficient filtration process.
- It comes integrated with a 4-layered filtration process, including ionizer, true HEPA filter, activated carbon filter, and pre-filter.
- The pre-filter can easily capture human and pet hair, mold, large particles, and other material.
- It comes incorporated with a true HEPA filter responsible for cleaning 99.97 percent of 0.3 microns.
- The ionizer is responsible for giving out fresh air.
- The clean air delivery rate of Coway AP-1512HH Air Purifier is 233 smoke, 240 pollen, and 246 dust.
- It can clean four times air per hour.
- It uses three fan speeds, which are ultra-quiet when used at the highest systems.
- The company has used a 4-layer filtration system.
- It comes integrated with automatic mode to alter the speed depending upon various conditions.
- It also features an air quality indicator for providing details regarding the air.
- It can easily cover 361 square feet.
- The company has incorporated an eco mode feature to ensure minimal electricity consumption and maximum output.
- The company has used a vital ion system.
- You will also get a filter replacement indicator and timer.
- There is no feature to turn off the top light.
⑤ Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier
Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier has been the most popular choice and trusted product among Amazon users. You should know that this air purifier has received record-breaking testimonies from verified users. Most customers are satisfied with this product as it is the best-rated air purifier responsible for cleaning the home environment and minimizing most allergen particles. For your information, it can quickly clear out 360 square feet within 15 minutes. That means you can clean the air four times within an hour. The best thing about this air purifier is that it does not make much noise.
- It features an attractive and expensive look.
- It comes integrated with an air grill at the front, an LCD smart sensor, and five buttons.
- This air purifier is 23.6 inches long and weighs only 15.4 lbs.
- The three-layer filtration process ensures to eliminate most of the allergen, dust, and even smaller particles.
- This product is verified through AHAM as it can cover at least 360 square feet.
- It can easily work four times faster than a standard air purifier.
- It features five fan speed settings for outstanding performance.
- It produces only 28 dB noise levels.
- The company has incorporated the feature of smart sensors.
- It comes integrated with a filter replacement indicator.
- The company has used washable mesh pre-filter and activated carbon filters.
- It is worth every penny spent on this product.
- It features a luxury design to make it align with any decor.
- You will get auto mode, sleep mode, and dual smart sensors.
- It helps in reducing viruses and bacteria.
- The company has integrated the plasma wave air cleaning technology.
- You should know that plasma wave technology can be irritating for asthmatic patients.
⑥ LEVOIT Air Purifier H13, Core 300
Another top leading American brand features LEVOIT Air Purifier H13, which is the best-budgeted air filtration system available on the market. With a compelling design, this top-rated air purifier brand is a perfect fit for most users looking for the essential need of clearing the air. Whether you smoke more often or not, you can use this purifier to clean weed smoke effectively. You should know that it comes integrated with 3-layered filters, which can easily filter out most of the pollutants in the air. The best thing about this filter is that it can cover a 215 sq ft area within 12 minutes. Not only this, the company has used the most efficient technology to ensure ultra-quiet operation. That means you can even use this purifier to clear out the pollutants exposed due to weed smoke.
- It is a cylindrical-shaped air purifier, which can filter out from all sides.
- The stylish panel incorporates a control panel along with the timer.
- It weighs only 7.5lbs, making it easy to move.
- The company has used imported HEPA filters from Japan.
- It can easily trap pet dander, smoke, dust, pollen, and other VOCs.
- It uses vortexair technology for robust and smooth airflow.
- It can cover a 219 sq ft area, making it suitable for small spaces.
- It comes integrated with a filter replacement indicator.
- It features H13 genuine HEPA filters.
- The company has used a high-efficiency activated carbon filter.
- It is 100% Ozone free and certified by CARB.
- It can work efficiently for a longer period.
- The company has used lightweight and luxury designs.
- You will not get smart sensors in this model.
⑦ LEVOIT Smart WiFi Air Purifier
LEVOIT Smart WiFi Air Purifier is the most reliable and safe option when you are looking for an efficient air purifier. You should know that it comes integrated with innovative features, which makes it best for removing weed smoke, VOCs, pet hairs, and dust from the air. The best thing about this purifier is that it is capable of battling allergen particles responsible for triggering asthmatic symptoms. You should know that it can clean 360 square feet within 30 minutes. In addition, the company has introduced new and reliable features like Wi-Fi connectivity, Auto Mode, and Smart Sensor.
- The company has used an aesthetic design.
- There is plenty of space available to place large filters for efficient filtration.
- It weighs only 11 lbs along with an LCD to manage the air quality.
- It uses three layers of true HEPA filters, including activated carbon filter, true HEPA filter, and pre-filter.
- It efficiently captures large airborne particles like pet dander, pet hairs, dust, and mold.
- It is certified to remove even smaller particles like spores, odors, pollen, allergens, and smoke.
- You can control the machine using the VeSync app with the help of your smartphone.
- The voice command is compatible with IFTTT, Google Assistant, and Alexa to provide better management.
- The LEVOIT Smart WiFi Air Purifier can easily cover 360 square feet.
- It is rated above 135 in CADR.
- It is best suited for offices, bedrooms, kitchens, and even smaller spaces.
- It comes with three-speed settings: high, medium, and low.
- The automatic feature provides you with more flexibility.
- It comes with a three-fan speed system for manual usage.
- This air purifier works quietly, even at the highest settings.
- The company has incorporated features like schedule and timer.
- It is integrated with efficient cleaning technology for improved performance.
- The money spent on this air purifier is worth every penny.
- It has sleep and auto mode.
- You can also monitor air quality.
- It also works with voice commands.
- It is perfect for people suffering from allergies.
- It is best suited for eliminating odor and smoke eaters.
- It will ensure that you are having quality sleep.
- With continuous usage, the motor can become really hot.
⑧ Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier
Another great air purifier from one of the most popular Korean brands, Winix. You should know that Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier is an inexpensive air purifier available on the market. Furthermore, you should know that it is favored by many amazon users as it offers plenty of much-needed features, all at feasible prices.
- Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier is a lightweight machine that weighs only 15.4 lbs.
- It comes equipped with a three-layered air filtration system to trap almost every pollutant.
- The pre-filters are carbon-activated filters to remove household chemicals, weed smoke, cigarette smoke, odors, dust, and fungi particles.
- It features a smart sensor and auto mode for adjusting and gauging the fan and air.
- The sleep feature ensures that you have a great sleep.
- It only consumes 58 watts, which makes it even more efficient than other purifiers.
- It has an automatic fan speed adjustment system.
- It comes with a delicate mesh pre-filter, easily washable.
- It is equipped with an activated carbon filter.
- Winix has used a true HEPA filter for maximum protection for weed smoke.
- It is integrated with plasma wave air cleaning technology.
- It provides utmost protection from pet odors and cooking.
- This product does not emit any harmful ozone gas.
- It is certified by CARB.
- The company has used advantage odor control.
- Plasmawave can be annoying for asthmatic patients.
⑨ RabbitAir MinusA2 HEPA Air Purifier
With outstanding features and elegant design, RabbitAir Minusa2 is a perfect air purifier for typical households as well as people who love heavy smoking. You should know that Rabbit Air is manufacturing top-notch air purifiers with advanced features to tackle modern generation problems.
However, you should know that the technology used in this purifier is advanced, which means the company has fixed the price high. So, if you are looking for a budgeted purifier, this is not suitable for you.
- It comes in three models: SPA-700A, SPA-780A, and PSA-780B.
- Every model is equipped with Wi-Fi technology.
- It can easily cover 815 sq feet area, making it perfect for larger rooms.
- With a CADR rating, it can perform four times faster in an hour.
- The metal body features an LED control panel on the front.
- It features a filter reset option, adjusting fan speed, filter replacement, sleep mode, auto mode, and many more.
- This air purifier is ideal for a heavy smoker’s home as it weighs only 19.2 lbs.
- It is integrated with a 6-in-1 filtration system, allowing you to effectively remove weed smoke and other pollutants.
- The BioGS HEPA filter improves the efficiency and ability of the filtration process.
- The company has genuine HEPA filters, especially BioGS ones.
- It has an activated carbon filter with a charcoal base.
- It produces negative ions for filtering the pollutants.
- It can eliminate almost every germ, allergen particle, toxin, and odor absorber filter.
- With elegant design and efficient technology, it is best suited for large places.
- It operates ultra-quiet even at the top settings.
- You can control and manage the performance using your smartphones.
- It provides value for money.
- It is a little expensive.
⑩ Hathaspace HSP001 Smart True HEPA Air Purifier
People often look for a budgeted air cleaning solution and end up evaluating expensive ones. But with Hathaspace HSP001 Smart True HEPA Air Purifier, you don’t have to think about the price anymore. You should know that it is the best-budgeted air purifier on the list, which is an effective protector of you and your loved ones from asthma symptoms, allergy triggers, and other minute particles responsible for triggering other health issues. The company has the latest technology available on the market to ensure your family safe from weed smoke, mold, dust, and any VOCs present in the air.
- Hathaspace Air Purifier features a decent and intelligent design, which weighs around 12 lbs.
- The company has placed the control panel in front of this air cleaner to ensure easy control.
- It comes integrated with an LCD and necessary buttons to use sleep mode, timer, alter fan speed, and many more.
- The company has incorporated a 5-in-1 filtration system to offer cleaner air.
- At every filtration system, Hathaspace has added a layer of Nano cold catalyst filter to eliminate large particles and toxic household chemicals.
- This air purifier is certified by CARB, which can capture 99.97 percent of pollutants in the air.
- The ozone-free ionizer helps neutralize unpleasant odors like weed smoke, old homes, kitchen, apartments, and cigarettes.
- It can cover at least 350 sq ft area, which is best suited for larger rooms.
- The maximum noise it can produce is 43 dB, and the lowest is 18 dB.
- Hathspace has used low power fans to ensure optimal consumption.
- It is effective for eliminating weed smoke and other odors.
- It can easily trap pet dander and hair.
- You will get value for the money.
- It operates quietly to ensure efficient operation.
- It uses a cold catalyst filter for better filtration.
- It comes with an activated carbon filter.
- The company has used the latest HEPA filter technology.
- It also features an ionizer.
- It comes with an auto mode + airflow system.
- You can easily control the operation of this machine using a remote.
- The company lacks reliable customer support service.
Is Weed Smoke Harmful To You?
First of all, you should understand that we are discussing the smoke that comes from burning a weed pot or joint along with its potential toxin particles. You should know that we are not talking about the pros and cons of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is a substance responsible for the state of “high.” That’s why we are not here for this.
It is presumed that you are a fully grown adult and have made an informed decision to smoke weed pots in your house and are now looking for a way to minimize the smoke effect. Recent studies have related that weed smoke can make you prone to cancer.
Even though weed smoke has not been associated with cancer directly, it is more likely to affect your health and your loved ones, whoever inhales it secondhand. You should know that weed smoke does not contain nicotine, similar to carcinogens like tobacco smoke. It is also recorded that marijuana smoke contains twice carcinogenic polyaromatic hydrocarbon concentration.
Another factor you need to consider is that you inhale these pollutant particles directly when you take a puff. Recent studies have shown that cannabis joints are loosely packed as compared to tobacco cigarettes, causing more tar and smoke to be inhaled by the smoker.
It is recorded that weed smokers are likely to inhale deeply and keep the smoke inside their lungs for a long period. Hence, it doubles the negative impact of toxic pollutants present in the smoke. You should know that joints are usually unfiltered as it is unclear whether the filter used inside the pots or joints can remove all toxic substances from the weed smoke.
Types Of Toxic Pollutants Found In Weed Smoke!!!
Usually, two types of pollutants are found inside the weed smoke: Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and particulates. You should know that the particulate matter can be both liquid and solid, even sometimes microscopic. As you already know, weed tends to have a higher percentage of water content than tobacco, which means liquid particles will easily lodge deep inside your lungs.
These particles can build up over time and deter the functioning of your lungs. Most of you know the weed smoke is the product of burning marijuana, pot, or joint. Therefore, the VOCs present in the smoke is likely to be similar to other forms of smoke. Formaldehyde, benzene, nitrogen oxides, and carbon monoxide are among the potential pollutants found in weed smoke, along with other compounds.
What To Look For In An Air Purifier For Removing Weed Smoke?
As mentioned above, finding a reliable air cleaner to suck out every single particle of weed smoke is a tough task. Fortunately, the market is crowded with advanced technology capable of tackling all kinds of smoke. Before making any potential purchase, you should consider these noteworthy factors to get the most out of your air purifier deal.
✔️ Filter Type
As you already know, that filter plays an important role in filtering the air. That’s why it is essential to consider the filter type before making any potential purchase. In addition, most of you know that there is a vast range of air purifiers present in the market, and each of them features a unique type of filter. To help you out, we have created a list of the top types of filters you would get in an air purifier.
- HEPA Filters
HEPA filters are specially designed to remove 99.97 percent of overall particles measuring 0.3 microns in size. That’s why these are acceptable for purifying air from particulate matter. However, you should know that no filter can remove all the pollutants in the air.
That means these filters cannot remove odors or VOCs, which are the major components of weed smoke. So, you should change the filter more often to get the best result. Otherwise, your filter will become the source of odors in no time if you are a heavy smoker.
- Activated Carbon Filters
Another unique filter technology is used inside an air purifier to remove VOCs from the air. You should know that these filters use activated carbon as it contains pores where the VOCs can easily stick like glue. The entire filtration process is known as adsorption, which can remove odors and VOCs from the air.
However, you should know that these filters often get less efficient as they build up VOCs molecules on the carbon sheet. Depending upon the usage, these filters will stop working and emit those pollutants back into the air. That means it is better to replace them more often to get the best results.
In addition, recent studies have shown that these activated carbon filters cannot filter various compounds, including carbon monoxide and other gases. As you already know, a carbon filter cannot capture toxic particulate compounds in the air, which makes it efficient for removing weed smoke from the air.
- UV Filter
The air purifier based on UV filters is quite effective for eliminating airborne viruses and bacteria. Even though they are not effective in removing the weed smoke, they can capture tiny particles from the air. The best thing about these UV filters is that they help reduce the particles exposed due to weed smoke and remove the odor coming from the weed smoke.
One of the best technologies in the air purifier line is when the ionizer uses electric charge on the particles passing through the filter, making them settle down from the air. However, there is a single drawback of using this type of filter: they produce ozone gas, which makes them ineffective against VOCs.
That means they are not capable of removing gaseous pollutants present inside the weed smoker. In addition, you should know that they are running on a limited airflow system, which reduces the overall effectiveness of the filtration.
- PECO (HEPA + Carbon) air purifier
The technology used in these kinds of air purifiers is best suited for tackling weed smoke as it can eliminate both VOCs and particulate pollutants from the air. The best thing about these filters is that the VOCs filtered throughout the process are destroyed permanently. That means they are not going to release VOCs back into the air.
However, if money is not an issue, you should consider this hybrid filter because it can tackle both VOCs/odors and particles in weed smoke. Though you can still get a hybrid unit under a budgeted price, all you have to do is ensure that it contains a HEPA filter and a sufficient amount of carbon to deal with weed smoke pollutants.
Another crucial factor to consider while purchasing an air purifier is an airflow determines the efficiency of the system. You should know that an efficient air purifier will provide a great airflow system to purify and clean the air present inside the room.
That means you also have to consider the size of a particular room before making your decision. Though you should know that the more efficient the airflow is, the cleaner your room will be. There are tons of air purifier models available on the market equipped with variable airflow capacities to cater to the needs of every type of room.
✔️ Room Size
When it comes down to purchasing an air purifier for weed smoke, room size is one of the most important factors that you need to consider. That means you have to evaluate and carefully examine your room size and then decide whether an efficient air purifier would do the job or not.
You should remember that buying an underpowered air purifier to clear the smoke in a bigger room would be insufficient. So, it is better to measure the size of your room and see what kind of air purifier matches your needs.
✔️ CADR Rating
Clean air delivery rate or CADR refers to the performance of your potential air purifier measured in cubic feet per minute. You should know that all purifiers use similar annotations to align with the guidelines of CADR. So, when looking for an ideal air purifier for your room, you should evaluate the CADR rating to determine the competency of a particular air purifier.
These are the factors that you should look for when purchasing an air purifier for your home. It will help you find the right filter type as well as the ideal airflow requirements to suit your individual needs.
How does air purifier technology work to tackle weed smoke?
Before moving forward to the list of top 10 air purifiers for weed smoke, you already know several forms of harmful pollutants found in weed smoke. It includes carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, benzene, formaldehyde, and many more. That means it can be harmful to the potential smoker as well as the individual who inhales these gasses secondhand.
As mentioned above, every air purifier is equipped with leading and advanced purifying technology to deal with different forms of smoke like carbon filters, HEPA filters, etc. You should know that once you turn on the air purifier, it will start trapping harmful toxins present in the air and ensure that the quality of your room will become better without leaving out any foul odor.
However, you can make an informed decision before making the potential purchase, as it will help you find the best air purifier model suited for your individual needs. As you already know that the filters used inside these air purifiers would work for at least one year for a moderate smoker.
However, if you smoke more than usual, it means your filter will need to trap more and more particles to improve indoor air quality. Hence, you have to replace the filter more frequently than normal ones. Now you know the technology used in these air purifiers can reduce most pollutants in the air, allowing you and your loved ones to breathe quality air instead of contaminated air.
Top Advantages Of Investing In A Reliable Air Purifier For Weed Smoke!!
You should know that there are countless advantages of using an air purifier for removing weed smoke. As mentioned above, finding something that is 420-friendly offers many incentives to overall health and helps you get healthy air to breathe. So, here is a list of benefits that you would enjoy after installing an air purifier in your room.
- Cleaner Air
Since you know that weed smoke contains other harmful chemicals or pollutants in the air, making it is challenging for you and your loved ones to breathe in healthy air. So, using an air purifier where you heavily smoke would help make the air cleaner and remove harmful pollutants like mold and bacteria.
The best thing about air purifiers is that they can remove volatile organic compounds, which are specially linked to chronic medical issues, including some degrees of cancer.
- Odor Removal
Another great advantage of using an air purifier is that it helps remove pollutants and unwanted smells from the air. If you tend to smoke often, your house is likely to stay smelly for a long time unless you take any preventive measures to eradicate these problems.
Investing in a reliable air purifier would assist in eliminating this issue by reducing the odor present in the air. You should know that an advanced air purifier comes with additional features, which allow you to customize your purification schedule. That means it will automatically sense the reduction in air quality and will begin the purification process.
- Reduce The Symptoms Causing Breathing Problems
You should know that air purifiers are great for patients suffering from respiratory problems, especially children and older people. Some filter models are equipped with customizable features, which allow you to customize the filter according to weakened immunity people. Usually, air purifiers are best suited for removing irritants and allergens like dust mites, mold spores, dust mites, dust, pollen, and smoke.
- Improve Sleep And Skin Texture
If you are feeling difficult to breathe in household odors, smoke, molds, or suffering from asthmatic problems, then having an air purifier would be a great option. With the assistance of an ionizer, you will have a good quality sleep and experience better breathing.
Of course, the best thing about an air purifier is that it will also improve the texture of your skin, improve your respiratory system, and protect you from infectious diseases.
- Steps To Use An Air Purifier For Weed Smoke!!
There’s nothing you would enjoy more than a good spliff as long as you have protected yourself from the toxic smoke. To ensure your air purifier is working to the fullest, consider the following steps to get the best results:
- Ensure To Purchase The Best Air Purifier
First of all, you need to buy a reliable air purifier equipped with a hybrid filtration system, which uses a combination of both a HEPA filter and an adequate amount of carbon. As already mentioned above, no filter is competent enough to filter out weed smoke.
Still, with advancements in technology, some companies can pull out technology that benefits both worlds. That means the HEPA filter is responsible for trapping small toxic particles while the carbon removes VOCs from the air. That’s why you need to purchase an air purifier that comes with a hybrid filtration technology.
- Determine The Intake Location
Once you have purchased the product, you need to ensure that the intake of the purifier should be directly in front of the source of the smoke. It will prevent the smoke from spreading out in the room, enabling you to remove weed smoke efficiently. However, you should ensure that there is not a single object blocking the path of the air purifier from doing its job.
- Use Less Paper
You should know that smoke is generated from the material you use to make your joints. That means the more material used, the more smoke it will produce, and nobody wants weed smoke to linger in their house. To do that, you must reduce paper usage while rolling to make your joints because the paper does not contain any THC, so it is better to keep using it to a minimum.
- Clean Your Area
Even though air purifiers do their best to filter weed smoke, you must know that some might be absorbed by your clothes, bedding, hair, and floor. So, you should wash them regularly to remove the gas and odors attached to them.
Some practical ways for reducing weed smoke
When smoking weed, you probably want to inhale the THC instead of getting exposed to other compounds that come along with the smoke. So, we have created a list of things to consider while smoking marijuana pots to minimize the effect of other compounds.
- It would be better for you to smoke in a place with a vent fan or open window instead of smoking in an enclosed area.
- Ensure to place the source of smoke near the intake and reduce the amount of paper used while making your joints if you are rolling them.
- You should know that more paper means more smoke, which does not contain any THC substance.
- If you smoke weed in a specific room, ensure to change and wash your bedding, clean the upholstery and carpets frequently to reduce the chances of bad odors.
- It would be better to tie up your hair when smoking for a long period because your hair will absorb the weed smell, and it can be challenging for you to get it out.
- You should always clean up after smoking. It includes eating a mint, washing your hands, using cologne or perfume to mask the smell.
- It is better to smoke using a sploof as it helps prevent the smell from spreading out to other areas.
If you have decided to smoke weed in your room, it is better to take these preventive steps and use the ideal filter technology to help you get rid of pollutants in the air and make your home as healthy and clean as possible.
Now you can enjoy taking a good spliff without worrying about the smoke coming from burning cannabis joints. But you need to be aware of the potential side effects associated with gaseous pollutants. If you are a heavy smoker, it is better to staple an efficient air purifier in your home and ripe its potential benefits as it will leave your house healthier while making your loved ones happier.